Technophobia has evolved to become G2G3 Digital
We use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. We do this in order to provide you with the best possible online service. This technology is called cookies which we store on your device.
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, if you give us any personal information about yourself we promise to treat it securely, fairly and lawfully. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We will not use any information gathered through cookies on this site to identify you as an individual. If you do provide us with any personal information through our website, we will be up front about how this will be used. We will make it clear when we collect your personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
A cookie will transport information about how you use our website to us. The cookie itself does not keep any of the data it collects.
• make our website work better
• improve the efficiency of our website
• learn from our website visitors and give the best customer experience we possibly can
• track the effectiveness of our marketing activity
• collect statistical information to assist us to learn what information and services our customers are interested in.
Where to find information about controlling cookies:
Other resources that provide further information on cookies which may be of help:
G2G3 Digital is not responsible for the content of external websites.